Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's SPRING!!!!!!

YES!  My absolute favorite time of the year.  Welcome to spring and get out in the garden!  I just sent out another newsletter last night announcing SPRING plus a few goodies now available at Mary's Heirloom Seeds.  Right now it is CRAZY time so I'll leave you with the newsletter.

3 words...Giant California Zinnia!!!   Yeah Spring!!! 


Happy Spring!
March 20, 2013
IN THIS ISSUE
Flowers!!!
Peat Pellets
Dear Mary,

It's officially SPRING!

Time to get planting and growing!!
(if you haven't already)
 
NEW Variety: Giants of California Zinnia
This California heirloom dates back to 1919.
Very large flowers 4-5 inches.  The plants bloom all season and make superb cut flowers. This mix contains cherry, orange, pink, purple, scarlet, yellow and white. 
*Zinnia makes a great companion plant and is a colorful addition to any garden*
Available in NEW Arrivals 
FREE Seeds with Peat Pellets
Just in time for SPRING we have a fresh batch of Peat Pellets!
Choose from 25 or 50 Peat Pellets
We'll include 1 extra pack of
Giants of California Zinnias (flowers)
with each order of Peat Pellets.
($4 value). PLUS, if your order includes herbs and veggies you'll still get an extra free seeds pack. ($8 value)!!!
Tomato Seed-Starting with Peat Pellets

-Soak tomato seeds for 12-24 hours before planting

-When you're ready to plant, soak the Peat Pellets (5-6 minutes)
-Plant your seed in the center and lightly cover with soil.

READ more 
Goodie Bags! 
Great for Easter or Spring Celebration


Great party favors!
Choose from a variety of seed pack combinations plus Peat Pellets and wrapping included.
Available for a limited time in New Arrivals.
**Personalized wrapping available with an assortment of ribbons*
QUICK LINKS
Join Our Mailing List
We are delighted that SPRING has arrived!
Don't miss out on last minute announcements and updates...
Like us on facebook!
                               Like us on Facebook
Happy Planting!
-Mary



$2
Seed
Packs
That's Right!!!
Save some "green" on GREENS!
On sale through March 27th


Do you want to be added to our mailing list?  Send me an email to mari_backtonature@yahoo.com

9 comments:

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I'm crazy about Zinnias. Thanks for the tip!

WhatJeanLikes said...

Thank you so much for linking up with past Aloha Friday Blog Hops!! I'm just now getting around to following everyone back. I'm already following you. If you have time, I hope you follow me back if you haven't already!!

The new Aloha Friday Blog Hop launches Thursday evening and we are hosting a GREAT giveaway!!! Come and check it out tomorrow! Aloha Friday Blog Hop HERE!

Aloha,

Jean {What Jean Likes}

Banba said...

Now I want to plant Zinnias!

Katherines Corner said...

Happy Spring. My crocus are coming up! Thank you for joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

Unknown said...

Feel free to send Spring to Minnesota! Thank you so much for sharing on Thursday Favorite Things at Katherine's Corner. I'm Jen, the co-host this from Through My Creative Mind. I'm your newest follower...I'd love it if you stopped by and did the same :-)
Make sure to come back every Monday for Creative Show and Tell!

Jen @ Through My Creative Mind
http://throughmycreativemind.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I love zinnias! I'm a new follower on GFC from Social Sundays! Have a great week!

Ashley @ casa-de-castel.blogspot.com

Black Fox Homestead said...

How pretty! I love to grow zinnias! Thanks again for sharing this at the HomeAcre Hop.

~Jenny

The Thriftiness Miss said...

I love spring! Even though it's a little windy and a bit muddy... It's still better than winter :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Weekend Wonders! Hope to see you again :)

Following via GFC now too.. :)

Barb said...

Love the zinnia picture! We're having a cold spring so far. I CANNOT wait for the temps to warm up.

Thanks for linking up at Fabulously Frugal Thursday! Happy Easter!