Saturday, March 2, 2013

I Wear Many Hats. My Journey #11

Not literally!  Did you read Stepping out of the Garden?  Don't worry,  I'll be back in the garden tomorrow sharing how to grow more plants from seed.  For now I'm talking about Hats!

I know I'm not alone.  I wear Many Hats!  I am a wife (newly wed), a partner in both a wellness-based Chiropractic clinic and Heirloom Seeds business, a gardener, an It Works! Distributor, Volunteer, Mother to 3 amazing kitties, Daughter/Sister/Auntie and a blogger.  I'm sure I missed a few but you get the picture.

I love everything that I do!  I would not chose to stop being any one of those.  I am so thrilled to share my projects, the garden and random bits with all of you wonderful followers.

2 of our "kids" rolling in catnip
I call this series "My Journey" because life is not a race, it is a journey.  There are ups and downs, starts and stops from the beginning to the end.  Every now and then I'll "Step out of the Garden" with a more personal post just because.  This is my space!

Just to make this space I have created a bit more special I would like to share a little bit more.  2 Things actually.  First, I am seriously considering starting a party.  I would love to meet even more wonderful people and I think that would be a great start.  Second, Would you like to share your journey?

Bella over at Bella Before and After is currently working on a 40 Day Challenge.
Joyce at It's Your Life has been sharing about Real Food.
Have you seen Mary's Kitchen?  I've been sharing a few Inflammation fighting recipes.
Dinnertime!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow in the garden!

3 comments:

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Aww, look at them enjoying the catnip! My Gypsy is like that when I give her a catnip pillow. She's like a junkie, jonesing for another fix.

Ellen said...

What cute kitties! I think a party would be fun.

jjtressler said...

I too wear many hats. And I completely agree, it is difficult but we would not do it if we did not love it.

I know some times you must take a moment to breath, and in this post it looks like you are doing just that!

good luck on your "Journey post"!
Mrs. T
@myfrontporch1.com