Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life

Remember when I announced that I'd be reviewing an AMAZING book and I invited you to join me?  

 
Our reviews are coming to you sooner than I thought!  Nancy over at Prudent Living had already read the book and asked to share her review early.

YES!

Stop by Prudent Living and say "Hey!" from Mary @ Back to the Basics!  I'm still working through the book at the moment.  

It's not that it's difficult to get through but with Spring here the Heirloom Seeds are flying off the "shelves" these days.  Add in the Seed Bombs and we've been pretty busy.  If you didn't get to check out the seed bombs don't worry, they are still available.

Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow for another amazing guest post!
Ballistic Seeds: Seed Bombs

2 comments:

Julie said...

I read the review and just bought the book. Thanks for the recommendation!

Susan said...

One of my all-time favorites! I've read it more than once.