Sunday, March 10, 2013

Calling all Homesteaders, Gardeners and Eco-Conscience

People/Bloggers/Wannabes!!!  Or maybe you are none of these but you like to read and are comfortable sharing your (family-friendly) opinion... 

I would like to start a dialogue on a book I'm reading.  
I-LOVE-IT!!  So I want to share.  Would you like to join me?

Send me an email to mari_backtonature@yahoo.com for the details.  I'd like to make this a project we can all get involved in and hopefully spread the word through our blogs.

Reviews will start in 4 weeks!
Purple Bell Peppers!  I need to grow them again this year!

By the way, It's a GREAT book so far...Send me an email with your Name, blog and interests for more info!
Black Beauty Eggplant blooms

 

1 comment:

With A Blast said...

This is a great idea to get readers with the same interests together! Thank you for linking at the ALL MY BLOGGY FRIENDS party :-) {Happy reading}