Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


 A mother is the truest friend we have, 
when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; 
when adversity takes the place of prosperity; 
when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us;
when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, 
and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to 
dissipate the clouds of darkness, 
and cause peace to return to our hearts. 
~Washington Irving

This Mother's Day I decided to give homemade gifts from the heart and I'm pretty sure my mom will enjoy them.

1 comment:

Denise said...

The Mother's Day gift was so sweet and delicious!!! Thank you so much for all of the love and energy you put into making me feel so special. The scrub looks as delicious as the marmelade taste and the carrots look too good to eat! Who could NOT cry when you read the poem? XOXOXOXOXOXO I love you so very much!!!!