SUPER Exciting news people!
Karri at My Life’s a Treasure has nominated me for The Liebster Blog Award!
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers with
less the 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest,
dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
I am so honored that Karri thought of me and my blog for this award.
Since I'm nominated (doing the happy dance) I get to share 5
random facts about myself. Luckily it’s
only 5 or we might be here all day!
1. I love the library and books. Yes, ebooks are so convenient but I really like books!
2. When I was 3 (or so), my mom lost me at the fair. When she finally found me I was on a ride! Apparently I wasn't all that upset!
3. My Gran used to talk to her tomato plants when she worked in the garden and sometimes I find myself doing the same thing.
4. I can be terrible clumsy! I can't tell you how many times a day I say "ouch."
5. Last but certainly not least, the fifth random fact. I receive chiropractic adjustments on almost a weekly basis. Partly due to #4, I feel that regular adjustments help me stay focused and are the ONLY treatment that has kept me from having migraines for 4 years. You read that right...4 years!!!
Now it's my turn to nominate 5 blogs for the
Here are the rules for the blogs I have chosen.
1. Post about your win on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award
and follow their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award button to your blog (you can
right-click on the Liebster label from my page, save it to your computer, then
save to your blog.)
4. Present The Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer
than 200 followers that you think deserves to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
6. Please share 5 random facts about yourself.
The Blogs I Nominate are: (In no particular order)
Thank you for joining me today!
Stop by tomorrow for the Health Benefits of Lemon and Basil!