Friday, May 25, 2012

Another Friday full of Links

Good Morning!  I'm so excited to share a few of the wonderful blogs out there.  Through the link-ups I have found an abundance of resources for DIY projects, recipes and homesteading tricks and tips.

Check out:
Little House in the Suburbs

Deborah Jean's Dandelion House

The Morris Tribe

Midlife Farmwife

Apron Stringz

Dog Island Farm

I've had a great time reading about life on a dairy farm, raising city chickens, raising heritage pigs, growing your own food, living in New Orleans and so much more!
Amana's Orange Tomato
 I couldn't sign off for the week without sharing a piece of my garden.  Above is the first harvested Amana's Orange Tomato of the season.  I sliced it up and shared it with my hubby.  Delicious does not even begin to describe it's sweet, juiciness.

Happy Friday and enjoy the holiday weekend!

No comments: