Good Morning and Happy Sunday!This is the last Creative Home & Garden Hop. Not to worry...You can still party with me @ Tuesdays with a Twist and Real Food Fridays!
We've had an AMAZING week here.
The Seeds of the Month Club has been a HUGE success so far!
AND...We just announced NEW seed varieties!
|RUSSIAN RED KALE|
|HOPI BLUE CORN...and More!|
|I sent out a bunch of new orders yesterday of Heirloom Seeds. I am thrilled that more and more people are learning about the dangers of GMOs.|
The Creative Home & Garden Hop hosts:Alison from Mumtopia
Mary from Back to the Basics and Mary’s Kitchen
and Lisa from Little Homestead on the Hill and The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
Featured PostsEach host will share her own features each week. This means you have an even better chance of being picked! Be sure to visit all of our hosts to see if your post was featured!
My Features this week are:
Best Dairy Goat Breeds for Small Farms from The Free Range Life
Eggnog Ice Cream with Rum Raisin sauce from One Acre Farm
How to Make Holiday Sugar Scrubs from My Lamp is Full
<div align="center"><a href="http://littlehomesteadonthehill.blogspot.com/" title="The Little Homestead on the Hill"><img src="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/featured-e1374073492382.jpg" alt="The Little Homestead on the Hill" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Now, on to your latest creations!
- Share up to 3 of your Creative Home and Garden posts. Etsy sellers are welcome to share here too.
- Please link back to the hop in your post. If you don’t take a couple of seconds to do this, you won’t be featured. You can grab our cute button or use a text link in your post. Thanks for sharing the hop with others!
- Pretty please, with cherries on top, go visit as many of the other bloggers posting as you can! The whole point of a hop is to build a community of like minded bloggers who share and support each other. We all love to hear from our visitors, so please leave thoughtful and kind comments when you visit!
- Link your posts once. Please do not link the same post you linked last week! Let’s keep it fresh and fun!
- By linking your posts here you are assuring us that all images and contents are your own, or you have permission to share them. You are also agreeing to let us share your post and images on social media and our blogs.
- Happy hopping!
<div align="center"><a href="http://littlehomesteadonthehill.blogspot.com/" title="Little Homestead on the Hill"><img src="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/IMG_7782-001-e1374069167884.jpg" alt="Little Homestead on the Hill" style="border:none;" /></a></div>