Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Another Tuesdays with a Twist Link-Up with a New Co-Host

Good Morning!  How was your Weekend?  Mine was Fabulous!

Back to the Basics

I decided to Extend my CYBER MONDAY Heirloom Seed Sale through the end of the day TODAY!  You have until 9pm EST 12/3/13 to get up to 50% Off select varieties AND a free seed pack on ALL orders!

Welcome to another No Rules Party!
We're your hosts 
Joyce @ It's Your Life! 
and me...Mary @ Back to the Basics and Mary's Kitchen
And your Co-Hosts
Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
And please Welcome Jenn @  Endlessly Inspired

Features!  
Each co-host will be sharing her own picks for Features. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured!
 
My Features this Week are:

How to start a Veggie Garden from Homestead Mania

Saving Money on Spice from Hill House Homestead


The party starts every Tuesday at 7am EST and will continue until Friday at 11:59pm.  Feel free to stop back any time and "like" your favorites.  Please visit other blogs if you have a moment. 
Share older posts as well as new ones.  No limit on links!
*Pictures should be your own* 
By linking up you give us permission to use these photos
 (with proper link backs) in our features.   And now for the party!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you had a fabulous weekend. I had a good one as I started feeling the Christmas spirit. Thanks for hosting and have a good week.

Hill House Homestead said...

Thank you for featuring my Spice post!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for hosting :)

Zalika said...

Hi! I became your new follower through this blog hop. It's nice meeting you:)