Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Heirloom Seed Sale (take 2)

It was a busy night for us last night. I spent most of the evening filling seed packs.  See...
And these are what's left!  
I have a feeling I'll be filling more packs this evening!
If you didn't get the memo
Mary's Heirloom Seeds is having a HUGE seed sale.

1.  The 99 cent seed pack extravaganza (February 4th-8th)
2.  The "RED" variety seed sale (February 1st-14th)
*ALL orders over $35 will include an extra FREE seed pack of Pink Oxheart Tomato*
Order herbs and veggies together and receive an extra free seed pack!

And if that wasn't enough, we recently added the
"Grow Your Own Herbal Medicine" Kit
Many of the most common herbs found in the garden can be beneficial to your health while adding flavor to your favorite dish.

This combo pack includes 7 herb varieties AND 15 peat pellets to get your garden started out right!
Includes 1 full pack of the following varieties:
Genovese Basil, Calendula, Echinacea Purpurea,

German Chamomile, Mugwort, Oregano and Yarrow

We Got Grains!
Growing from Seed info
Check out the NEW Arrivals 

If you've been thinking about starting your own garden but you're not sure where to start, Just ask!  Now is the time and the savings are HUGE!

Pink Oxheart Tomato

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it time to start growing tomato seeds inside? I am sure there is a chart somewhere but I always figure it out too late and end up going to the Saturday Market and buying little starter plants. I would love to get some yummy tomato seeds! New follower, came by from Made In A Day.

Anonymous said...

Timing is everything, I guess. I just placed my order with you, finally, and I noticed that a couple of things were on sale. Then I went into my blog, and duh, there was the notice! Gosh, it only took me like 3 weeks to do this! Looing forward to getting my hands dirty again. Heck, I was looking forward to it since the end of last summer, lol!

Ashley Benson said...

I am SO glad I found you! I will be using you as a reference this spring!!! I am a personal trainer/pilates instructor/mommy/wanna-be gardener. I have a terrible record of keeping things alive (well, I'm good with kids and animals :)) but I am determined to grow my own food! Come on over to

ashleybensonfitness.com for some fitness encouragement. I'm trying to get the word out about me! If/when I attempt anything that is on your blog, I will link over to you!

Thank you for your blog!
Ashley