Saturday, October 1, 2011

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

I'm getting fired up for October!  Below is a copy of the flier I use for my office.  I've also included the PINK soap I made.



Breast Cancer
Awareness Month

Recent estimates from the ACS in the United States alone for 2009
are as follows:

About 192,370 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in women

About 62,280 new cases of situ (CIS) will be diagnosed (CIS is non-invasive and is the earliest form of breast cancer)

About 40,170 women will die from breast cancer.

Find out how to reduce your risk for cancer

Free Health Workshop: Thursday at 6pm
Space is limited. Please call to reserve your spot.

Speaker: Dr. Robert Hart
2110 Tyler St,    Hollywood, FL 33020
(954) 364-8841

http://www.dochartchiro.com


Complimentary
Nutrition and Spinal Evaluation
($95 Value)     Expires: October 31, 2011

No comments: