Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Seed Starting Made Simple VIDEO

WE MADE ANOTHER VIDEO!
I know...everyone's doing it...But this is exciting for me!

Some of our customers at Mary's Heirloom Seeds have been asking us to share VIDEOS of the topics I teach about during our free workshops.  Well, here's the first of many informational videos.






Thanks for stopping by my little spot on the web...Stay tuned for more organic gardening and health related topics.  If you have questions or suggestions please feel free to ask. 


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marys-Heirloom-Seeds/229833070442449

Sign up for our E-Newsletter



3 comments:

Carole West said...

This is a great tutorial. I'm a Direct Seed Gal, it helps keep me active in the garden. That could change in the future when I have an actual greenhouse. I don't know why but I don't like seed trays indoors.
Carole @ Garden Up green

Lisa @ Grandmas Briefs said...

This is fabulous. I tried starting seeds two years ago and did a horrible job of it. I'm saving this for the coming spring. Thank you!

Marla said...

Great video Mary. I have never had any luck with starting my own seeds, but I never did it the way you did so maybe I will try it your way and I will actually have success. Pinned, twitted and shared on google.