There has been so much going on in our little slice of paradise. We hosted an Open House in our brand new Chiropractic Wellness Center. It was great! I served Purple Basil Lemonade (it came out pink)!!!
It's been pretty hot the last 3 days after several weeks of rain every day. Literally EVERY day! And now I'm looking forward to visiting family next week. *While I type this...the rest of the house is asleep except for Lucy and I. She wants more attention so she's biting my fingers and walking across my keyboard! Lucy is the "kitten."
Before I get to the party...The 2 For 1 Heirloom Seed Special ENDS Tuesday at noon! This is NOT announced on the website. It is just for YOU!
A Very Warm Welcome from The Creative HomeAcre Hop hosts!Kathy from Creative Home Expressions
Mary from Back to the Basics and Mary’s Kitchen
Alison from Mumtopia
Manuela from A Cultivated Nest
Andrea from Opulent CottageLisa Lynn from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre!
That means that when you link up your posts each week, they will be viewed by even more people! Each host will be sharing her own picks for Featured Bloggers. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured and increases your exposure to new readers. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured!
I would love to have you follow me on Facebook: Mary's and GMO Free Worldwide, Google+ and Bloglovin!
Featured Posts!Quinoa Love and a Fruity Quinoa Loaf from Jenn's Random Scraps
Grab the button if you were featured!
Now, on to your latest creations!
- Share up to 3 of your Creative Home posts featuring photography, creative writing, home cooking, eco-friendly crafts, home decor, vintage finds, objects d’ art, fiber arts and sewing, farm girl fashion, thrifty tips, food preservation and gardening helpers, hand made ‘wholesomeness’, and good ol’ fashioned homemaking news. If you have a creative side, I’d love to see what you’ve been working on! Etsy sellers are welcome to share here too.
- Please link back to the hop in your post. If you don’t take a couple of seconds to do this, you won’t be featured. I’ve created a couple of cute buttons for you to grab, or you can use a text link in your post. Thanks for sharing the hop with others!
- Pretty please, with cherries on top, go visit as many of the other bloggers posting as you can! The whole point of a hop is to build a community of like minded bloggers who share and support each other. We all love to hear from our visitors, so please leave thoughtful and kind comments when you visit!
- You are welcome to link your archived posts here, as long as all of the content you share is your own.
- Link your posts once. Please do not link the same post you linked last week! Let’s keep it fresh and fun!
- By linking your posts here you are agreeing to let us share your post and images on social media and our blogs.
- Happy hopping!