I also wanted to share something I've been drinking every day. It's called GREENS from a It Works! I became an Independent Consultant for It Works about 3 months ago and I am SO excited about the opportunity and additional income. BONUS: the ingredients are all natural and Non-GMO!
GREENS are a blend of 38 fruits, vegetables and herbs in a convenient powder form. It can be mixed with water or juice or even added to a smoothie. I just add it to water. each serving (2 tiny scoops) gives you 8+ servings of fruits and veggies. I get a nice energy boost without the jitters of caffeine.
Please Welcome Our New Co-hosts!We're very excited to announce the addition of a new co-host to our little sisterhood of creative bloggers! Please stop by and give a warm welcome to Andrea from Opulent Cottage!
A Very Warm Welcome from the Rest of The Creative HomeAcre Hop hosts!Mary from Back to the Basics and Mary’s Kitchen
Alison from Mumtopia
Manuela from A Cultivated Nest and
Lisa Lynn from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre!
That means that when you link up your posts each week, they will be viewed by even more people! Each host will be sharing her own picks for Featured Bloggers. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured and increases your exposure to new readers. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured!
Please note that we have made a slight change to our requirements. Please link up no more than 3 posts per blog each week. Thanks!
Featured PostsEach blog has chosen their own features so be sure to check to see if you've been featured. This week I chose Sweet & Sour Cucumber Salad. I made this delicious salad this week and it was delicious!
Thanks to all of the talented bloggers who linked up last week! If you would like to be featured, be sure to link back to the hop! Grab the button if you were featured!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/" title="The Self Sufficient HomeAcre" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/new-featured-button-e1364654655957.jpg" alt="The Self Sufficient HomeAcre" style="border:none;" /></a></div>Now, on to your latest creations!
- Share up to 3 of your Creative Home posts featuring photography, creative writing, home cooking, eco-friendly crafts, home decor, vintage finds, objects d’ art, fiber arts and sewing, farm girl fashion, thrifty tips, food preservation and gardening helpers, hand made ‘wholesomeness’, and good ol’ fashioned homemaking news. If you have a creative side, I’d love to see what you’ve been working on! Etsy sellers are welcome to share here too.
- Please link back to the hop in your post. If you don’t take a couple of seconds to do this, you won’t be featured. I’ve created a couple of cute buttons for you to grab, or you can use a text link in your post. Thanks for sharing the hop with others!
- Pretty please, with cherries on top, go visit as many of the other bloggers posting as you can! The whole point of a hop is to build a community of like minded bloggers who share and support each other. We all love to hear from our visitors, so please leave thoughtful and kind comments when you visit!
- You are welcome to link your archived posts here, as long as all of the content you share is your own.
- Link your posts once. Please do not link the same post you linked last week! Let’s keep it fresh and fun!
- By linking your posts here you are agreeing to let us share your post and images on social media and our blogs.
- Happy hopping!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.theselfsuffici