I shared Plants to Grow in Full Sun but I never revealed the final project. Even now it is still not quite complete and we can't rush mother nature! I'll share more pictures once all of the seedlings are grown.
There are orange and lemon peels scattered throughout the planter to deter the neighbor's cat from using it as a litterbox. So far it's working!
I planted marigolds, French Breakfast Radish,
Lemon Queen Sunflower, Fine Verde Basil, 5-Color Silverbeet Swiss Chard and Lavender.
To Celebrate, I have announced a 2 FOR 1 Seed Special at
Mary's Heirloom Seeds.
Order ANY variety of Tomatoes and get a second for FREE!
Order Genovese Basil and get a second pack FREE!
Jalapeno, Serrano, Cal Wonder, Anaheim Peppers and Golden Marconi Peppers are also 2 for 1!
**We will be away from our seed office June 19th- 25th**All orders placed during these days will ship June 26th.
And now for the party!
Please Welcome Our New Co-host!We’re very excited to announce the addition of a new co-host to our sisterhood of creative bloggers!
Please stop by and give Andrea from Opulent Cottage a warm welcome on her blog!
A Very Warm Welcome from the Rest of The Creative HomeAcre Hop hosts!Kathy from Creative Home Expressions
Mary from Back to the Basics and Mary’s Kitchen
Alison from Mumtopia
Manuela from A Cultivated Nest
and me, Lisa Lynn from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre!
That means that when you link up your posts each week, they will be viewed by even more people! Each host will be sharing her own picks for Featured Bloggers. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured and increases your exposure to new readers. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured!
I would love to have you follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn!
Featured Posts!Roasted Eggplant with Tomatoes and Basil
Thanks to all of the talented bloggers who linked up last week! If you would like to be featured, be sure to link back to the hop!
Grab the button if you were featured!
Now, on to your latest creations!
- Share up to 3 of your Creative Home posts featuring photography, creative writing, home cooking, eco-friendly crafts, home decor, vintage finds, objects d’ art, fiber arts and sewing, farm girl fashion, thrifty tips, food preservation and gardening helpers, hand made ‘wholesomeness’, and good ol’ fashioned homemaking news. If you have a creative side, I’d love to see what you’ve been working on! Etsy sellers are welcome to share here too.
- Please link back to the hop in your post. If you don’t take a couple of seconds to do this, you won’t be featured. I’ve created a couple of cute buttons for you to grab, or you can use a text link in your post. Thanks for sharing the hop with others!
- Pretty please, with cherries on top, go visit as many of the other bloggers posting as you can! The whole point of a hop is to build a community of like minded bloggers who share and support each other. We all love to hear from our visitors, so please leave thoughtful and kind comments when you visit!
- You are welcome to link your archived posts here, as long as all of the content you share is your own.
- Link your posts once. Please do not link the same post you linked last week! Let’s keep it fresh and fun!
- By linking your posts here you are agreeing to let us share your post and images on social media and our blogs.
- Happy hopping!