Thursday, June 27, 2013

I LOVE to Blog!

Available at Mary's Heirloom Seeds
I started this blog several years ago to just simply share health and nutrition information.  Little did I know it would turn into something MUCH bigger.  It has changed my life!

From researching food and food production I learned more about GMOs.  From there I started an online heirloom seeds company 
Mary's Heirloom Seeds
THEN, I figured if 1 blog was good...2 must be GREAT!  In 2012 I created Mary's Kitchen for all of my wild and crazy, simple and healthy recipes AND published my own Cookbook

Crazy right?  I'm not done!  
Earlier this year I signed up with a company called It Works! Global.  This has been another Life Changing Opportunity.  Seriously!  The friends I have made, the lives I have touched and the Income I've earn have changed my life.  I would love to share with YOU if you are interested!

And now for something completely different...

Google reader is going away.  It's true!  But Bloglovin is here and it's Fantastic.  Bloglovin is a great way to catch all of your favorite blogs in one place.

It's easy to use, simple to set up and LOADS of fun!!!

Follow Back to the Basics on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin


Mary's Kitchen is also on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin
With Google Reader going away at the end of the month, Bloglovin is a GREAT place to be!

Before I go for the day, I'd like to invite you to "like" my facebook pages.  
I WILL like you back.  Check out 

Have a WONDERFUL day!!! 

5 comments:

Felicia said...

yay another non-gmo lover!! I am finding more and more and it's just making my hear sing with joy.

Found you via the Harvest weekend blog hop and am now following you via bloglovin (which I love by the way)

feel free to check me out at feliciasreddoorlife.com

another jennifer said...

Bloglovin' is great. And so is blogging. It's been life changing for me as well!

Unknown said...

Your blog has lots of interesting information. Can't wait to have time to come back and read some of it.



http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

Gena at ichoosejoy.org said...

I'm looking forward to growing with Bloglovin' too!
--Gena

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday.