Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stepping out of the Garden: My Journey #10

Good Morning!  I love all of the 300+ bloggers that I regularly stalk follow.  I love that every holiday means new craft ideas and fun recipes.  My favorites are the homestead/DIY posts that I can really get into.

Me!  April 2012
But here's the thing, I'm trying to slim down and get back in Bikini Shape since spring is here (where I am) and summer feels like just a few days away.  
I want to look like that pic on the right again!!!
There is NO way I'm going to ruin all of that hard work with cakes and cupcakes.  For now I'll just drool over your creations.

Over at Mary's Kitchen I shared my first post on Foods to fight Inflammation.  Since I work in the medical field I have learned that (simply put) Inflammation causes disease.  Disease means "any impairment of normal physiological function affecting all or part of an organism, esp a specific pathological change caused by infection, stress, etc., producing characteristic symptoms; illness or sickness in general"

I detox my body internally through a specific food regime once or twice a year.  We eat healthy throughout the year and "cheat" every now and then.  But I never gave much thought about my skin.  Did you know that your skin is the largest organ of your body?  It's true.

So to help myself get "Bikini Ready" I started using the It Works! Wraps.  I LOVE it!!!  Below is a quick video to show what it is.


If you're interested in trying the wrap you can check out my website or send me an email to mari_backtonature@yahoo.com

The ingredients in the Ultimate Body Applicator promote Lipolysis, detoxify the cell, improve microcirculation and reduce Inflammation.

Do you want to see where I started?  My first Journey Post
You might also like:
10 Foods for Flat Abs 
Food for thought and Weight loss (part 1)
Food for thought and Weight loss (part 2)  
Cleansing Cruciferous Salad 

Slim Down with Mary!!!  Join me on my Journey!
**My next Journey post will include a fellow blogger also on a Journey** 
UPDATE: Results are posted at Mary's Kitchen

10 comments:

mail4rosey said...

Good luck in meeting your goal. I had a wrap years ago but I'm sure they've changed a lot (improved) since then. Thanks for sharing the info.

Ms POSH said...

Great job!

Stopping by from the Friday Hop to say hello.
Have a great weekend!
POSH

Unknown said...

Hello
Visiting from the Aloha hop. I love your blog. I'm a new mom so I've given up on loosing weight this year but I wish you all the success in the world. YOU can do it! I'm also a new follower and hope you will visit my blog and hopefully follow me back.
Best
Angel

Ugochi said...

Looks great! Thanks for sharing, do have a super blessed weekend!
Love

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing at the Rock N Share! I, too, am so excited Spring is in the air!

Becca said...

I wish summer were almost here. ;) Thanks for joining in my Healthy Tuesday hop as always! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up with Inspired Tuesday this week! I will have to read your recipes and what not :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing your talent on The Creative HomeAcre Hop!
Our next party goes live Sunday morning at:
http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/03/the-creative-homeacre-hop-6.html

If you have a blog hop, please check out The Linky Love Party...a place to share your parties with other bloggers! Grab the button for an easy way to search for parties every week!
http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/03/lets-party.html

Desirae R said...

Good luck on working towards your goal. I have been reading a lot of good things about those wraps!
Thanks for linking up with Inspired Tuesday.

banyakjackpot said...

Never enough about knowledge
Poker88
Education is very good and many knowledge\