Saturday, February 16, 2013

I might be obsessed with Heirloom Seeds

Extra Dwarf Pak Choy
There's no might...I AM!

Over the 2 years I've been operating Mary's Heirloom Seeds I have added so many new varieties.  I first started with a few tomato varieties, a few squash and a handful of herbs.

NOW, it's grown!  Today I just added a whole new page just for Heirloom Pepper seeds!

There are so many unique varieties and I'm so excited to grow them.
Peat Pellets make seed-starting easy!


Genovese Basil
I'd like to highlight a brand new seed combo pack:
Grow Your Own Herbal "Medicine" Kit 
This combo pack includes 7 herb varieties AND 15 peat pellets to get your garden started out right!

This includes 1 full pack of the following varieties:
Genovese Basil, Calendula, Echinacea Purpurea
, German Chamomile, Mugwort, Oregano and Yarrow 

Borage is a great companion herb for Tomatoes
I recently added a Microgreens Combo Pack!  
Time get growing no matter where you live and even if you don't have a garden!



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am curious, just what do you do with Pak Choy? How do you prepare it or what does it go in? Can it be compared to anything else for taste or texture?

~Ann

Mary Smith said...

Pak choy is a cabbage. I sautee with ginger and olive oil. The dwarf pak choy is just a cute miniature vesion.

Anonymous said...

Ah thanks! Good to know.