Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Who is the Richest Man in the World?

Now THAT is the billion dollar question?  The answer would depend on how and what you consider of value.  I value morals above money and happiness over acquired "toys."  A billionaire may be rich in "dirtbacks" and yet be alone and miserable.  

I think the riches person in the world has the biggest garden and the most seeds...As well as a loving family no matter what part of the world you are in...But that's just my own little world.  What about you?  What makes you "rich"?  Is it friends, family, possessions?

“I am poor and naked, but I am the chief of the nation. 
We do not want riches but we do want to train our 
children right. Riches would do us no good. 
We could not take them with us to the other world. 
We do not want riches. We want peace and love. 
Red Cloud


“It is not easy to be a pioneer - but oh, it is fascinating! 
I would not trade one moment, even the worst moment, 
for all the riches in the world.”
Elizabeth Blackwell
 

No comments: