Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesdays with a Twist #74 is LIVE!

Good Morning and Welcome to another No Rules Party!

We have 2 NEW additions at Mary's Heirloom Seeds
 In case you missed it... Mary's Heirloom Seeds has been nominated for the AMERICAN MADE AWARDS!
http://www.marthastewart.com/americanmade/nominee/89614/food/marys-heirloom-seeds

The more social shares on Facebook and Twitter, the better our chances of earning one of 200 wild-card finalist spots for grand-prize consideration.

Are you ready to start planting for September?
Check out our September Seed Planting Guide for the US by region 

Back to the Basics

We're your hosts 

FEATURES:  

Make Your Own Laundry Detergent from Mom's Morning Coffee



The (mis)Adventures of a "Born Again" Farm Girl

Benefits of Cinnamon from Organic Simply

Garden Fresh Zucchini Fritters from Pure Grace Farms

If you've been featured we'd love for you to grab a button.

Back to the Basics

The party starts every Tuesday at 7am EST and will continue until Friday at 11:59pm.  Feel free to stop back any time and "like" your favorites.  Please visit other blogs if you have a moment. 
Share older posts as well as new ones.  No limit on links!
*Pictures should be your own* 
By linking up you give us permission to use these photos
 (with proper link backs) in our features.   And now for the party!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting AND for featuring our laundry detergent! :D
~Candy

shari @ keto foodification said...

Thank you for the feature this week. That's awesome! I apologize for the double post this morning. It is early and I haven't had my coffee yet. Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Share

FABBY'S LIVING said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HOSTING THIS FUN PARTY.
Have a lovely week.
FABBY

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary!
Thank you for featuring my post! My current one double posted too. Don't know why...
I shared a post listing the total nutritional value of(one of mine) a green smoothie.
Peace,
Sara
organicsimply.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my super simple coconut sugar simple syrup — a great vegan low glycemic alternative to honey and agave syrup. I’m also sharing what I carry to accommodate my food allergies when I go out.