Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year's at Mary's Heirloom Seeds!

It is officially 2013 and we're off to a fantastic start!  I completely revamped Mary's Heirloom Seeds!  Tomorrow I launch my first newsletter of 2013 and it is spectacular.  If you don't already get the newsletter but you'd like to, just send me an email to mari_backtonature@yahoo.com.
Danver's Half-Long Carrots
So here's the Scoop:
There is still time to save on heirloom seeds.  Our SALE Items are dwindling but there's still a chance to get up to 50% off select heirloom seed varieties HERE.
Radicchio
AND, I'm giving away FREE Seed Packs.  How is that possible?  During the busiest time of the year for seed companies I've decided to give them away!  Call me crazy but I'm actually excited to give away FREE Heirloom Seeds.  Directly from the newsletter:

We are giving away LOADS of FREE seed packs!

ALL orders $10-$25 will receive 1 FREE seed pack.

Orders $26-$55 will include 2 FREE seed packs.

All orders over $55 will include 3 FREE Seed packs of your choice!

Free shipping included on ALL orders!

 *Free Heirloom garden Seeds only.  Does not include sprout seeds*
Dry Peat Pellets

Newsletter Highlights: 

Sale Items include:
Huckleberry
Cilantro, Echinacea Purpurea, Yarrow
Ace 55, Red-Fig, and Roma Tomatoes
Purple Top Whiteglobe Turnips
Golden Crookneck Squash and Black Beauty Zucchini (summer)
Connecticut Field Pumpkin, Crenshaw Melon, Radicchio
Self-Blanching Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts
Wakefiles Cabbage and Pak Choy Cabbage

New Arrivals include:
Blue Lake Bush Beans
Kentucky Wonder Beans
Golden Wax Bush Beans
Royalty Purple Podded Beans
Chioggio Beets
Japanese White Egg (eggplant)
Spaghetti Squash (winter)
Marglobe Tomato
Pink Oxheart Tomato
Charleston Grey Watermelon (huge)
Feverfew (herb)
Pink Oxheart Tomato (My Favorite!)
If you're a blogger I'd be happy to include peat pellets with your order.  Just leave your blog info in the comment section or leave a comment with your order.  I am open to sponsoring another Heirloom Seed Giveaway...Just leave a comment!

HAPPY PLANTING!!!

11 comments:

Patriot said...

Mary, Can I add you to my seed list page?

http://www.tomorrowsgarden.net/node/17

Mary Smith said...

Absolutely!!!! We are a tiny "mom and pop" company. Thanks for the comment!

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Congratulations on launching a newsletter! How exciting! Thank you for linking up to The Great Blog Train!
Angie@godsgrowinggarden.com
Marci@stonecottageadventures.com
Helen@blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! I would love for you to visit my linky party going on now at http://wallisfarmsdailywalk.blogspot.com/2013/01/blog-post.html

Have a great day!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

I've got a lot to learn about gardening!

WhatJeanLikes said...

How exciting launching a newsletter!!

I love to garden. Do you ship your seeds to Hawaii?

I hope you're having a great week and a Happy New Year!

Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you.

If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

Come and link up and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

Aloha,

Jean {What Jean Likes}

Katherines Corner said...

I definetly would like to receive the newsletter! Happy New Year wishes and thank you for sharing at the hop. I hope you will stop by again tomorrow for the new giveaway! xo

Clint Baker said...

I just stopped by from "Fantabulous Friday", I am always looking for a good place to buy seeds! A really good friend of mine works at Botanical Interest's, a seed company that started just like you are. So keep up the hard work and stop by sometime at: http://theredeemedgardener.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

Wow! Makes me want to dig in to the garden! Thanks for sharing on Wildcrafting Wednesday! Hope to see you again this week.

Deanna Lyn said...

nice work loving your blog following you http://no1food.blogspot.com/

Deanna Lyn said...

nice work loving your blog following you http://no1food.blogspot.com/