Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Get out the Sprouter!

Ladies and Gentleman...Let's get Sprouting!!!

I've talked about sprouting quite a few times.
Check out the why and how HERE.

Today I want to give you a chance to get MORE sprout seeds for FREE!.
I just announced at Mary's Facebook Page that 
ALL orders of Mung Beans and Mary's Protein Power Mix
  (both 8 ounces) will include 4 Ounces EXTRA for FREE!!!

Mung Beans
Protein Powerhouse Mix
Don't have a Sprouter?  Check out Mary's Sprouting Kit!  the kit includes: glass jar (1 quart size),  lid with screen, 2 oz.  Organic sprout seeds and sprouting instructions.
Mary's Sprouting Kit
If you wish to purchase multiple Sprouting Kits we have options to SAVE you money...
2 Kits saves you $6
4 Kits saves you $13 
*Almost forgot...
The Sprout seed deal Expires Midnight January 20th! 

If you have any questions about where to start please feel free to ask.  You can even send me a private email at
mary@marysheirloomseeds.com

Linking up HERE!

6 comments:

Nicole@Show Off Friday said...

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Stephanie Michaels said...

Sprouting time already?! Thanks for sharing.
Steph
swtboutique.com

Tracy from CityofMotherlyLove said...

Ah, spring can't come soon enough!!!! My son and I are working on growing some herbs from seeds right now, and I am itching for spring. Visiting from swtboutique.com

Check out my linky party at: cityofmotherlylove@blogspot.com

Barb said...

Sprouting looks so easy and yet, I've never gotten into it.

Thanks for linking up at Fabulously Frugal Thursday!

mail4rosey said...

I shared it on G_ for you. Visiting you today from the No Rules Weekend hop. :)

Christine said...

Sprouting is definitely something I would love to try!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality! I'm looking forward to seeing what you link up this evening! :)