Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm Done Sprouting (for now)

I had an unfortunate kitchen accident yesterday so I'll be taking a short break.  Typing is not so easy!  After the events of the day I completely forgot about my sprouts.  They are still edible so they're in the fridge but I'm gonna take it easy for now.

THIS is how my day started!
Add caption

THIS is how my day ended!  I'm trying not to be too traumatized.

It's actually pretty embarrassing how I almost lost half of my finger.  My hubby is an AMAZING doctor but a nurse he is not!  I'll spare you the gory details...It's gross!

I'll be back Friday just for a quick update!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!!!!!!! So sorry about your finger. That very same finger holds lots of attraction to my rotary cutter;-)

Chocolate of course is the miracle cure all for everything..LOL

Heal fast.

blessings, jill

Mary Smith said...

Thanks Jill! The chocolate really helped. = )

Daffy's Dream said...

Get well soon. Of course chocolate will help a lot!