Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Awesome Abs!

Not me...Yet!  My hubby and I have been working on an ab routine we found online.  Hubby is a Chiropractor extraordinaire (No I'm not making that up, he is AWESOME) so I know it's doctor hubby approved.

Have you ever been to a chiropractor?  If no then you are missing out.  There are SO MANY reasons to see a chiropractor (pain being just 1) like wellness, migraines, trouble focusing, numbness and tingling, injuries or even ED (Yep, that ED)  Our practice is kid-friendly.  Doc has treated babies as well as pregnant women for a healthy and happy family.

I'll stop now because I could go on for days.  On to the Abs!  Here's a quick video.  We are finally in the 4th stage and it is brutal!  Enjoy!





I've almost reached 100 followers!
To celebrate I'm hosting a giveaway!
Giveaway starts August 13th!  Details will be announced Friday at 6pm!

12 comments:

Becky said...

Good job guys! That's so cool that you're doing these exercises together. I'll have to try these out!
--Becky
preppypremed.blogspot.com

Libby said...

Your hubby does sound like a fantastic doctor. Thanks for the video link. I need some ab help. :-)

Anonymous said...

My husband and I need to find another chiropractor. We lost ours when we moved back to our home town. She is in another city in another province (State for you guys) 2 1/2 hours away. We have actually driven back to her several times, because we liked what she did THAT much.

Oh, by the way, I just found you through a blog hop. Congrats on being so close to your first 100 followers. To help you out just a little bit more, I just became your newest follower, yay! I just reached my 100 followers a couple of weeks ago, and would so love if you could follow me back as well!

By the way, tell your husband that people like me REALLY like people like him!!

Mary Smith said...

A big Thank you to you Becky, Libby and Sue! Big announcement coming Friday night.
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I did not know a chiropractor could help with all that. I was told years ago I would probably get arthritis in my back, due to all the running I did. No doc has been able to explain the numbness in my hands...after zillions of tests, I am the picture of health. HA! So why the back pain and numbness?

Thanks for the heads up.

blessings, jill

Mette said...

new follower:) Please step by here

http://oddparent.blogspot.dk/

Erin said...

Good Job!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I don't think I could do those. They look too painful!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

My future abs are killing me already!! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much for linkin up with me last week! Hope you link up again on Sunday!
Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

mj said...

And here I am thinking that chiropractors are only best in spine alignment or in muscle injuries. Kudos to both of you for sharing this article and for helping us have great abs in no time. It must be really to cool to have an awesome chiropractor hubby.

Becca said...

Thanks for linking-up at A Humble Bumble! I do go to a chiropractor and really really appreciate him. He takes time to explain things and really focuses on natural rather than medication, etc. I never knew I'd appreciate the chiropractor so much!

Betsy Pool said...

Wow - I need to really start and ab workout. Good for you. Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime.