Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hey There! Thanx!

Good morning!  I just wanted to pop in and say "hey!"  I'm getting a bit better with typing without one of my favorite fingers (for now).
My girls helping me fold warm laundry.

Thank you all for the well wishes.  I'm healing nicely and yes, the chocolate really helped!  My hubby has been very understanding.  He's done all of the dishes, cleaned litterboxes, made our protein shake last night for dinner all by himself, helped me put on my bra...and all without a complaint!  He's the best!
My lovebug Rocky.

I'll be back tonight for an extra special post an announcement.

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Take good care of your finger! It looks very painful :(

My friend Maria cut her finger very badly about a month ago. But it was her middle finger. She was kind of embarrassed because she felt like she was giving everyone the finger while it healed!

Heal quickly!!!

Anonymous said...

It is good to hear you are doing better. I love Rocky, what a cool looking cat. Oh my gosh, I would love to have a cat...darn asthma. Actually, it is not so much the cat hair as it is the litter.

blessings, jill

Mary Smith said...

Thanks for stopping by ladies!