Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Making Soap for October!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month! My office always puts together a handout or flier for our patients during October.  This year I'm going one step further.  I made PINK goat's milk soap ribbons for patients and friends.

Cut.
Melt.
Pour.

The first batch I made was organic Grapefruit Goat Milk.

The second batch is Organic Lavender Goat Milk.

Tomorrow I'm going to make Organic Star Anise soap which will be pink with a clear base.  Noticing a trend?  PINK!  It's been quite a while since I made soap and I almost forgot how much fun it is.  I only ever make ribbon soap for October.
It looks YUMMY!!!  

To purchase soap or for questions, please send an email to mary@marysheirloomseeds.com

2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I just made some m & p goat's milk soaps too, not for sale though. I just love the luxuriousness of the goat's milk soap. I used essential oils and what I've made so far smells nice.

Have fun ~ FlowerLady

Mary Smith said...

I give away soap as gifts and I only sell special orders. The goat's milk is a great moisturizing soap but I also like a honey base. It's delicious!