Chicken with Artichoke and Angel Hair
* Coarse salt and ground pepper
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 8 thin chicken cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
* 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts packed in water, rinsed, drained, and quartered
* 2 tablespoons rinsed and drained capers
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 8 ounces angel-hair pasta
* 1/2 cup parsley leaves
1. Set a large pot of salted water to boil. Place flour in a shallow dish, and season with salt and pepper.
Dredge cutlets, shaking off excess. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Cook chicken
in batches, adding remaining oil as needed, until light golden, 1 to 3 minutes per side; transfer to a dish.
2. Add broth to skillet, and bring to a boil; cook until reduced by half. Add artichokes, capers, and the chicken
with any juices. Gently swirl to combine, and bring just to a boil. Remove skillet from heat. Swirl in butter,
and cover to keep warm.
3. Add pasta to boiling water. Cook until al dente; drain. Serve chicken and sauce over pasta, topped with parsley.