As I mentioned before in Part 1, there is no sure way to prevent cancer. However, there are many ways to reduce your risk for cancer.
1. Know your risks. Get checked as often as recommended. (Yearly)
2. Healthy eating habits. Avoid refined sugar. Obesity raises your risk for cancer.
3. Avoid things that are known to cause cancer such as smoking and radiation
5. Avoid alcohol...Or at least decrease alcohol intake.
6. Avoid hormone replacement therapy if possible.
Find out more about cancer and prevention at www.cancer.gov
Don't just take my word for it...Do your own research!