-HUGE Overstocked Heirloom Seeds Sale ENDS Monday July 15th at Midnight
|Our beach at sunrise!|
The big question...What is Real Food? This might be different for each and every one of us. To me, real food is homemade and from scratch.
Feel free to share you REAL Food recipes at Mary's Kitchen.
AND the first meeting of South Florida Community is Saturday, July 27th
Plus...We've had company for a few days. It's been plenty of fun, too much food and lots of chatting.
And now for the PARTY ... Since this is called the Creative HomeAcre Hop, I'd love to see your most Creative posts. This can be a very broad topic. Personally, I like to see Healthy and Creative recipes. Most people can whip up a batch of cupcakes but can you make em healthy and from scratch? I also love DIY posts!
The Creative HomeAcre hop is hosted by:
Kathy from Creative Home Expressions
Mary from Back to the Basics and Mary’s Kitchen
Alison from Mumtopia
Manuela from A Cultivated Nest
Andrea from Opulent Cottage
Lisa Lynn from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre!
That means that when you link up your posts each week, they will be viewed by even more people! Each host will be sharing her own picks for Featured Bloggers. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured and increases your exposure to new readers. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured!
I would love to have you follow me on Facebook: Mary's Heirloom seeds and GMO Free Worldwide, Google+ and Bloglovin!
Please note that we have made a slight change to our requirements. Please link up no more than 3 posts per blog each week. Thanks!
Soaping from This One Good Life
Definitely a Creative post!
Don't You take Your chicken on Vacation? from City Boy Hens
Definitely a great read!
Thanks to all of the talented bloggers who linked up last week! If you would like to be featured, be sure to link back to the hop! Grab the button if you were featured!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/" title="The Self Sufficient HomeAcre" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/new-featured-button-e1364654655957.jpg" alt="The Self Sufficient HomeAcre" style="border:none;" /></a></div>Now, on to your latest creations!
- Share up to 3 of your Creative Home posts featuring photography, creative writing, home cooking, eco-friendly crafts, home decor, vintage finds, objects d’ art, fiber arts and sewing, farm girl fashion, thrifty tips, food preservation and gardening helpers, hand made ‘wholesomeness’, and good ol’ fashioned homemaking news. If you have a creative side, I’d love to see what you’ve been working on! Etsy sellers are welcome to share here too.
Don't forget to link back to the hop and only add links to your creative posts!. If you don’t take a couple of seconds to do this, you won’t be featured. I’ve created a couple of cute buttons for you to grab, or you can use a text link in your post. Thanks for sharing the hop with others!
- Pretty please, with cherries on top, go visit as many of the other bloggers posting as you can! The whole point of a hop is to build a community of like minded bloggers who share and support each other. We all love to hear from our visitors, so please leave thoughtful and kind comments when you visit!
- You are welcome to link your archived posts here, as long as all of the content you share is your own.
- Link your posts once. Please do not link the same post you linked last week! Let’s keep it fresh and fun!
- By linking your posts here you are agreeing to let us share your post and images on social media and our blogs.
- Happy hopping!