Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello!  I am back from my travels.  I had a wonderful time with my family.  Every day it was something new and exciting.  I've got plenty of photos, recipes, crafts and more photos to share...Later!

I need a day or two to get back into the routine of work (sleep) and blogging.  For now I'll leave you with a teaser.  We decorated plates!

Just a reminder, the SUPER Seed Sale at Mary's Heirloom Seeds is still going on.  The chinese mosaic beans are now out of stock and there is only 2 packs of German Giant Radish seeds left. Purchase herb and veggie seeds together and receive a free extra seed pack and if your order is over $35 you'll receive another pack.  Yep, 2 FREE packs and free Priority shipping!

Stay tuned for more Herbal Health Benefits!  Tomorrow I'll tell you all about Mugwort.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great time on your travels. Looking forward to seeing photos and other ideas you picked up along the way.