Sunday, October 4, 2009

Final Day of my Detox!!

I made it! I started the Standard Process Purification Program 21 days ago...today is the final day! I have been eating protein shakes, veggies and fruit. On day 11 I was able to add meat protein. I have enjoyed making fresh salsa, salad dressing and creative dishes.

I feel better than I ever have and I have ENERGY! This is not the first time I have done this program but I learn something new each time. I cheated twice...but I stuck to it and completed the program...16 hours left!

1 comment:

Mary Smith said...

Almost there!!! It's 8 pm and I am winding down. I have planned my meals for tomorrow so I don't go crazy. I am going to easy back into eating different foods.

Now I am getting ready for a busy week.
Wednesday I have a class in our office that should be exciting. The topic is Basic Nutrition.