|My Organic Peppers!|
Organic Blood Meal (Nitrogen) 12-0-0
Blood Meal is a 100% natural fertilizer that's extremely rich in nitrogen. Provides a consistent source of minerals and nutrients for plants considered "heavy feeders."
Keep your plant soil healthy with this nitrogen rich fertilizer
Depending upon the crops you grow, soil that has been too often planted can start to lose its growing potential. Over time, the minerals and nutrients that plants need to grow and stay healthy become depleted. Blood meal helps restore these lost nutrients and revitalize depleted gardening beds.
Blood meal is an all natural powdered fertilizer that contains one of the highest, non-synthetic nitrogen counts (12-0-0) available.
- Easy to use
- Works in gardens, yards, lawns, and soil beds
- Perfect for revitalizing soils that have been heavily worked
- Scent serves as a deterrent to common garden pests such as rabbits and deer
- Also helps accelerate composting breakdown of carbon based composts such as leaves and straw
More information about Blood Meal
Blood Meal works with bacteria and nematodes in the soil to breakdown the powder into nitrogen components so plants can more easily absorb the nutrients. This increased bacterial process adds life to your soil base, causing increased root growth and a stronger overall root system.
Because Blood Meal has such a high nitrogen count, applications should be spread out enough to allow time for the plant to use the extra nutrients. Overuse could result in excessive amounts of nitrogen being present, which can damage plants instead of feeding them. This phenomenon is known as “burning” and occurs with nearly all fertilizers when they are overused.
Organic Bone Meal (Phosphorus) 4-12-0
How can you tell if your garden has a phosphorus deficiency? The easiest way to tell is to look at the plants. If your plants are small, are producing little or no flowers and have a bright green or purplish cast to them, you have a phosphorus deficiency. Since most plants in the garden are grown for their flowers or fruit, replacing phosphorus in the soil if it is lacking is very important.
Phosphorus is involved in many plant processes, including:
- Energy transfer reactions
- Development of reproductive structures
- Crop maturity
- Root growth
- Protein synthesis
- A complete plant food with all 15 essential nutrients
- Originally developed for professional gardeners
- Complex blend of natural organics provide complete and balanced feeding of all 15 nutrients
- Environmentally safe
- No sludges, hazardous or toxic ingredients