Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year and a Fresh Start!

2009 WAS AN EXCITING YEAR!

I began making lifestyle changes in December 2008 and by April 2009 I had lost 51 pounds. Eating right and going to the gym can be difficult but with a bit of discipline and hard work I survived.

Over the summer we traveled 3,000 miles one-way in a 26 foot uhaul truck and two beautiful cats. What a trip! Eight weeks later, we did it all over again. Needless to say I have had my fair share of driving and am thankful to be back in one piece.

In September I started and completed the Standard Process Detox Program. Not only did my skin clear up but my nails grew like crazy. I felt so much better after the detox. Since then I have helped several others with the 21-day program. The record for weight loss on the program is 12 pounds.

I decided not to make any resolutions for 2010. I feel that so many people make unreasonable resolutions for the new year and are unable to stick with it. I plan on having another exciting year (with a bit less driving) and enjoying every minute of it.

Have a Happy and Healthy 2010!

No comments: