Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tuesdays with a Twsit #149 (no rules) LINK Up

Good Morning and welcome to another No Rules Party!

Last week I shared my February Planting Guide for the US 
and last night I announced NEW
COMPANION PLANTING KITS
I've also added to my Planting Guide for 2016.  I'm really excited about our new garden expansion.  2016 will be our biggest garden ever! 

Don't for get our SAVE THE BEES GIVEAWAY!!
It's live NOW thru Friday, February 12th!

I've been busy learning and sharing about SOIL.  Find out more below!



Are you ready for the party?   We're your hosts 
Mary @ Back to the Basics and Mary's Kitchen
Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
Angie @ God's Growing Garden
PLEASE welcome back JOYCE @ Heavenly Bodies



Add our button if you've been featured!


The party starts every Tuesday at 7am EST and will continue until Saturday at 11:59am.  Feel free to stop back any time and "like" your favorites.  Please visit other blogs if you have a moment. 
Share older posts as well as new ones.  No limit on links!
*Pictures should be your own* 
By linking up you give us permission to use these photos
 (with proper link backs) in our features.   And now for the party!


No comments: