Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

SUPER Exciting news people!  Karri at My Life’s a Treasure has nominated me for The Liebster Blog Award!


The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less the 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. I am so honored that Karri thought of me and my blog for this award.

Since I'm nominated (doing the happy dance) I get to share 5 random facts about myself.  Luckily it’s only 5 or we might be here all day!

1.  I love the library and books.  Yes, ebooks are so convenient but I really like books!
2.  When I was 3 (or so), my mom lost me at the fair.  When she finally found me I was on a ride!  Apparently I wasn't all that upset!
3.  My Gran used to talk to her tomato plants when she worked in the garden and sometimes I find myself doing the same thing.
4.  I can be terrible clumsy!  I can't tell you how many times a day I say "ouch."
5.  Last but certainly not least, the fifth random fact.  I receive chiropractic adjustments on almost a weekly basis.  Partly due to #4, I feel that regular adjustments help me stay focused and are the ONLY treatment that has kept me from having migraines for 4 years.  You read that right...4 years!!!

Now it's my turn to nominate 5 blogs for the Liebster Award.
Here are the rules for the blogs I have chosen.
1. Post about your win on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and follow their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award button to your blog (you can right-click on the Liebster label from my page, save it to your computer, then save to your blog.)
4. Present The Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserves to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
6. Please share 5 random facts about yourself.

The Blogs I Nominate are: (In no particular order)
1. Carrie at In the Sweet Sunshine
Thank you for joining me today!

Stop by tomorrow for the Health Benefits of Lemon and Basil!

9 comments:

momto8blog said...

congrats on your award!! fun reading about you...getting lost at the fair and being on a ride..oh my gosh, that would be a great blog post!!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Mary Smith said...

My mom told me the story ages ago and I still never tire of hearing it again. Following back!

Unknown said...

Glad I was able to give you a reason to do the happy dance. I have been really enjoying your blog, you deserve this award.

Jessica said...

Congrats on your award and thank you so much for awarding me! So nice to have found you!

Mary Smith said...

Thanks Karri for the award! Thanks Jessica for following and I'm glad I found you too!

Little Sis said...

Congratulations to you. Your blog is lovely and it's so great to show our appreciation for one another.

Nicole said...

Bless your heart you are so sweet to have given me this award! I am very honored. Forgive me if I dont participate in passing it on, though.. I find I have a hard time picking who to pass the awards onto! But I sure do appreciate your sweet sentiment. Blessings!

ShirleyRunner said...

Congrats on the award that is really exciting.

Lisa Sall - Sall's Country Life said...

Thank you so much for the award Mary! Now I know why my German Grandmother never called me a liebster!Ha! But, you are sweet for thinking of our blog! I'll do my best to pass it along. Have a great summer!!