Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tuesdays with a Twist #330 LINKUP is LIVE!

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!
Welcome to Tuesdays with a Twist, our "no rules" link up.  We just ask that you keep your posts family-friendly.


We have a few new videos on our "growing" youtube channel




If you're interested in planning your next garden (or your first garden), check out my NEW USDA Zone Specific Guide





If you like, you can still reference Mary's 2018 Planting Guide



Are you ready for the party?   We're your hosts 
Add our button if you've been featured!


The party starts every Tuesday at 7am EST and will continue until Saturday at 11:59am.  Feel free to stop back any time and "like" your favorites.  Please visit other blogs if you have a moment. 
Share older posts as well as new ones.  No limit on links!
*Pictures should be your own* 
By linking up you give us permission to use these photos

2 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Thank you for hosting for us this week.
Have a nice week.
Fabby

Carlene Rubmo said...


I am Carlene Rubmo from USA. I am here to say thanks to this herbal doctor from African DR AFRID who cure my HIV AIDS virus totally after 1 week taking his herb. I have been tested HIV/AIDS positive since the year 2015 since then I have been living with Hiv/Aids virus,i was going through the internet when I came across a testimony about this great herbalist Dr Afrid how he cured people with his native herbs, I contacted him on his personal email [drafridherbalhome@gmail.com] explained myself to him he directed me of what I should do and how my herbs will get to me ,then he started a remedy for me . After my 1 weeks of taking his herb I gave myself 5 more days then I when to my hospital where I was tested positive before behold the result was totally Negative and since then I have been living joyfully again in the land of the living. It is good for HIV/AIDS patients to contact this great herbalist on his personal e-mail [drafridherbalhome@gmail.com] or [website http://drafridherbalhome.webs.com] Dr Afrid Herbal Home can as well cure ....CANCER, HIV/AIDS ,KIDNEY STONE, HERPES OF ALL KIND, ETC