Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesdays with a Twist #67

Good Morning and Welcome to another No Rules Party!
Mary's Heirloom Seeds has been nominated for the AMERICAN MADE AWARDS!
http://www.marthastewart.com/americanmade/nominee/89614/food/marys-heirloom-seeds


The more social shares on Facebook and Twitter, the better our chances of earning one of 200 wild-card finalist spots for grand-prize consideration.

This weekend we added Organic GARLIC over at Mary's Heirloom Seeds
Killarney Red garlic
I've also gone back to eating meatless on Monday...AND
Lydia @ Lydia's Flexitarian Kitchen and Christie @ A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures 
are joining me for a month-long  Meatless Monday LINKUP!

Back to the Basics

We're your hosts 

FEATURES:

How to Make Comfrey Salve from Oak Hill Homestead

5 Ways to Use and Store Onions from Living at my Farmhouse

Almost Sourdough from Yesterfood

Chocolate Coconut Mango Superfood Smoothie from Urban Naturale

Gardening for Pollinators from One Acre Farm


If you've been featured we'd love for you to grab a button.

Back to the Basics

The party starts every Tuesday at 7am EST and will continue until Friday at 11:59pm.  Feel free to stop back any time and "like" your favorites.  Please visit other blogs if you have a moment. 
Share older posts as well as new ones.  No limit on links!
*Pictures should be your own* 
By linking up you give us permission to use these photos
 (with proper link backs) in our features.   And now for the party!

10 comments:

Kathi said...

Mary, thank you for featuring my post "How to Make Comfrey Salve", and for hosting a great hop each week.

Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead

Mary Smith said...

Thanks for sharing with us Kathi!!! Have a wonderful week!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Hi Mary,
I apologize. I had trouble with the linky and it listed my Kombucha Revolution review three times. Please forgive me. Can you fix it? I can't see how to do so from here.
Blessings to you,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

AngieOuellette-Tower said...

I love Comfrey! - I missed that post - I used to have a Comfrey plant years ago but it died - time to buy a new one. Great features!
Angie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Mary,
Thanks again for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Anonymous said...

Greetings!
Thanks for another great hop! I appreciate it!
Peace,
Sara
orgaincsimply.com

Lou Lou Girls said...

Thank you! I love stopping by your fabulous party each week! Please come and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my ice cream birthday cake which is a great alternative to a traditional birthday cake—no apologies needed for being allergy-friendly. I’m also sharing my update to coconut milk ice cream— vanilla custard ice cream that’s rich and creamy and SCOOPABLE.

Unknown said...

Hi Mary,
What a wonderful party! Thank you so much for featuring my post "Chocolate Coconut Mango Superfood Smoothie from Urban Naturale"! I am beyond thrilled and I sincerely appreciate your support! Today I shared,"Curry Vegetable Brown Rice Buddha Bowl"! All the best, Deborah

SewSweetVIntage said...

Just found your party:) Stopping over from the hobnob where I'm co-hosting:)