Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesdays with a Twist #44 is LIVE with No Rules!

Good Morning and Welcome to another No Rules Party!

Last week was another fun and hectic week.
I had a blast @ the farmer's market selling Heirloom Seeds.
Before we get started...I'd like to offer you a chance to sign up for our FREE e-newsletter from Mary's Heirloom Seeds.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marys-Heirloom-Seeds/229833070442449

Sign up for our E-Newsletter



Back to the Basics

We're your hosts 
Joyce @ It's Your Life! 
and me...Mary @ Back to the Basics and Mary's Kitchen
And your Co-Hosts
Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
Angie @ God's Growing Garden
Please welcome new co-hosts for the month of February
Debra @ Ms Moozy's Open House
and Deb @ Kneaded Creations 

Features!
Each co-host will be sharing her own picks for Features. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured! 
My Features this Week are:

Winter Coconut Oil & Vitamin E Oil Lotion from Cats on the Homestead

Carrot Top Pesto from Little Family Adventure

If you've been featured we'd love for you to grab a button.

Back to the Basics

The party starts every Tuesday at 7am EST and will continue until Friday at 11:59pm.  Feel free to stop back any time and "like" your favorites.  Please visit other blogs if you have a moment. 
Share older posts as well as new ones.  No limit on links!
*Pictures should be your own* 
By linking up you give us permission to use these photos
 (with proper link backs) in our features.   And now for the party!

11 comments:

Debra said...

Thanks for letting me co-hosting the party. Have a great day. :-)

Kath said...

Thanks for a wonderful party!
Blessings :-)

Crystal said...

Thanks for hosting! New follower

AngieOuellette-Tower said...

I missed that coconut & vitamin e oil post from last week - I'll have to go check it out.
Thanks
Angie

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! I shared Pepperup Potion -- just in case you have a cold or the flu! (I hope you don't!)
~ Christine @ Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thanks for the great party! I see lots of posts I'd like to visit here today. Have a lovely rest of the week and keep warm.
FABBY

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good morning, Mary - thanks for hosting! Enjoy the rest of your week.

Turnips 2 Tangerines said...

Thanks for hosting and See you on The Great Blog Train tomorrow:) Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

Unknown said...

Hello again.
I already posted one article to this Hop... and I am feeling a little awkward posting this second one... because I'm not sure it is really Blog Hop fare. However, a couple of weeks ago my post "Why we are NOT selling Girl Scout Cookies" was featured here... and I thought you might all like an update.
Thank you for your support!
~ Christine @ Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers

Anonymous said...

Mary,
Thanks for hosting the party.
Annamaria

Lilfamadventure said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Carrot Top Pesto. You have another great party.