Today I am sharing a few of my favorite Halloween Projects from around the web. I love Halloween!!!
|Hostess with the Mostess|
|Jean's Crafty Corner|
Last but certainly not least, Martha!
HAPPY FRIDAY!! Enjoy the Hop!
This is all about sharing the Aloha spirit with other bloggers out there and helping each other to gain some exposure and find some awesome blogs to read!!!
- Please follow your hosts Nicole from Local Sugar Hawaii and Jean of What Jean Likes. We are the first two blogs on the list.
- Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky below. You can do a separate entry for your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Linky.
- Grab our Aloha Friday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog and in your sidebar (if you want) to show some love and let everyone know that you participate in the weekly blog hop!
- Go to as many blogs on the Linky as you want and be sure to tell them that you are from Aloha Friday Blog Hop!!!
- If someone is nice enough to follow you, why not show them some Aloha and some sugar and Follow back any followers you have gained from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop!
What's neat about our Blog Hop:
- Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!
- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on Everyones lists!
- By adding your blog YOU MAY BE RANDOMLY CHOSEN FOR OUR BLOG SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK!!!
Leave a comment with your blog address if you are new to our hop so we can follow you back
Happy Aloha Friday!
If you would like to embed this hop on your blog, click the "Get the code here.." link below this linky list.
This is a Blog Hop!