Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Detox Recipe: Salad Dressing

Today is Day 5 of the detox.  I am feeling great and we finally made it to the gym this morning.  The recommendations for exercise are 30-45 minutes of moderate exercise every day.  For the first few days we walked instead of hitting the gym.  I must say the gym was a bit tougher than usual but we made it!

Below is a recipe for salad dressing.  I found this recipe a few years ago when I started the program for the first time.  I continue to use this recipe even after the program because it is DELICIOUS!

Apple-Cider Vinaigrette (my version)
6 tablespoons organic Apple-Cider Vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup water
1 clove garlic, crushed or minced
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoons Italian Herbs (dried and pre-mixed)

Mix ingredients and refrigerate or let sit at room temperature.
I essentially mixed two of the listed recipes and omitted what I didn't want.

ENJOY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I need detox recipes as I have Chronic Lyme Disease. Thanks so much for sharing this. Sarah

loves2spin said...

Thank you for this nice recipe!