Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Friday and Aloha from Back to the Basics!

I don't know about you but I'm really looking forward to the weekend.  I have to work for a few hours on Saturday and then the rest of the weekend is just for us.  By us I mean the hubby and our super spoiled feline children.

Last weekend I painted the back wall of our office.  It was an UGLY shade of green!
Getting Started!  It's a BIG wall!
It's hard to tell from the picture but the new color is just a hint of mint.  It covered the green really well.  Yes, I actually finished painting but didn't manage to take a final shot nor can I get the entire wall in one photo.

I'm working on a few posts at the moment:
1.  The final installment of Eat to Beat Cancer
2.  The Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
3.  The Health Benefits of Yarrow
If you have not seen them yet, check out Eat to Beat Cancer: Part 1 and Part 2.

Plus, I'm working on a few recipes for Mary's Kitchen but you'll just have to be surprised!
Baby Lucy is 4 months old now!  She's so tiny and loves boxes!
The Mary's Salsa Garden Giveaway ends tonight at Midnight!

Welcome to the Aloha Blog Hop!



No comments: